Next Rung Technology provides expertise and services throughout the Project Development, Execution, and Management processes. Execution planning and execution services can be provided in all stages from conceptual definition and scoping, through definition phase and execution.
Our Project Development, Execution and Management services include:
- Project Funding - grant writing and support, investor outreach and reporting, stakeholder and funder management, and reporting to government agencies, venture and debt investors;
- Project Development - financial assessment and conceptual definition (FEL 1) including site selection, project cost and timeframe estimation, permitting requirements, financing options development, and screening for all required commercial and regulatory agreements.
- Project Definition (FEL 2, FEED, Schedule A) - specializing in working with internal teams and/or third parties to define complete scope including utilities, ancillaries, permitting, offtake agreements, EPC and contractor bidding and selection.
- Project Execution – Working with inhouse or 3rd party engineering and execution teams to take process design through detail design, EPC and contractor management, construction oversite, fabrication expediting and management to mechanical completion.
- Permitting and regulatory compliance – all execution is conducted with full screening then compliance with permits, regulatory obligations and requirements.
The Next Rung Team has established Project Management Organizations, understands Project Management Institute (PMI) and Project Management Professional (PMP) standards and practices, and has trained project management teams in all phases of execution and project delivery domestically and internationally, including for the following companies:
- Oasys Water for projects in Changxing, Ordos, and Taihua China.
- Myriant Technologies for pilot and demonstration scale projects in Woburn, MA, Milwaukee WI, and Mexico City, Mexico, and Myriant Succinic Acid Biorefinery (MYSAB) project in Lake Providence, LA.
- Mascoma Corporation for pilot and demonstration scale projects in Rome, NY
- AECOM (ENSR) for projects in Pocatello, ID (FMC phosphorous plant remediation), Savannah, GA and Hamilton, MS (TiO2 emission controls), all Bay Area and Los Angeles area refineries (intermittent refinery flaring emission reductions), CITGO Lake Charles, LA (Benzene NESHAP projects) and many domestic and international industrial air and water environmental control projects.
- BioMetics / Le Calorie for projects in Caserta, Italy and South Glens Falls, NY.